Re: [6tisch] [6lo] Format inside of an RPL domain

"Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com> Wed, 10 February 2016 11:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=97278; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1455104168; x=1456313768; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=B8TznHzeln0GBChckZJKpzM3FjTdKoNZLCZd7ElkWYo=; b=KaYf1+ZKrQUoxfuTb1D+kycZDmjdif2FtYB139siSSdVyF3V4WYF/OMK Bk4tv6sijmQdeAUrwy3SNJEgFiqOnC6xlUGyOk1Vrq2MIWaoKKmlSXkla SgKFtJlLU2fW2la6O4fpVyJIDxvESWN4gaIUSHbAxr6J+fEhtypSSkU5w M=;