Re: [6tsch] the first 30min

Thomas Watteyne <watteyne@eecs.berkeley.edu> Thu, 18 July 2013 12:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=98seYdFsa1z7LxYlwfeJ0di8CZq1Xy7nXm8ZsyaspH8=; b=s4Nvg44+TwSxkV36chdz+ZMvsEOx0IsGDJQFJDWzKhe9khd9oGDnyfX6DNDxiovl+o iQmK1PA0h185ZsTfbrdDslL2D6HvKt2CD1fp1f9qoDXc9HeHgzSWVl8IppRddsvwmX26 ZVDUjXy2LiBe2UuEdOdjYQ8TBCoGy4IgOTmOIC4AAUuFMRCmR03m9ULpP+VQytdvuVkx ZjtzhfvUrVRrMYrRcBS2MtiHDfxb/uR+DTFvitAMUPKgHi985b0pwITRgNrZgusfFUMI sF6ZopA/iFXeCasBdf+xaChZe6vg0pkrbATgjtDN59doWoaD5yWZE/PvFGo8/VVmQ07l xa8w==