Re: [6tsch] the first 30min

"Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com> Thu, 18 July 2013 14:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=74867; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1374159545; x=1375369145; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=E7NoISrGT/WSo50HVPTgrBP+Es2xYii8EwIX4JZQdm4=; b=kPVHpsRyi2OqrlrqVhyhuAkWYKH5KlbGt28saSa+SBE6S6GUGm15Pcx3 4/JFHYtLtxjq8QGtDqyqGLQOA8Ig11IgexbiJICFUfdZE9rW0Dbr6Vk74 jVdWB80hmhsUhRNq+mYy6VDmMS9gU/wAWu+ovDBkervKZFzrRGrpYjfp0 0=;