Re: [6tisch] REVIEW and COMMENTS on draft-dujovne-6tisch-on-the-fly

Nicola Accettura <nick.accettura@gmail.com> Thu, 02 July 2015 12:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=j8qQlNwsGY/l5NbLnQjB8/uY9izeN3NX+9atAOHCUW0=; b=Jzzx9SU4nsU5xmZZK1GwxHp6m4LW66QWvQXM2PnGgMJA8BmFTMCEgD4NA46YXyFq6T uedJPmYUZnBIWutZGq3g2STCqxf8qpFZMpisqE9bzxKyA7tiSwqxlbZaDNXXRVh8Ss0M C11KcmugRByIAyBqyPiQzcInJYlLGXKIf+UVgA2NFAuA650JdMrELi8y8oodeZ2F31J3 EI9a32SNTBqQsbhr0I8JWpvujfGiBc/QiT5jCby9fxh+YHQNSOR1a4Wgcy7vNHdxeSnn soSIA2y15PsYTTGJFaRNHMOKq0rmj3jsz2Sc9BMf94zI1FBy1/FJs51697vRHp99h36A 3dyQ==