Re: [6tisch] REVIEW and COMMENTS on draft-dujovne-6tisch-on-the-fly

Maria Rita PALATTELLA <maria-rita.palattella@uni.lu> Fri, 03 July 2015 07:09 UTC

From: Maria Rita PALATTELLA <maria-rita.palattella@uni.lu>
To: Nicola Accettura <nick.accettura@gmail.com>, Thomas Watteyne <watteyne@eecs.berkeley.edu>
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2015 07:09:05 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.91.2.208]
Cc: "6tisch@ietf.org" <6tisch@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [6tisch] REVIEW and COMMENTS on draft-dujovne-6tisch-on-the-fly

Thanks Thomas and Nicola for your comments.

Yes, Nicola your explanation makes sense. And I do agree. We only need to make it clearer in the text.

Yes, Thomas, I agree we are referring to INCOMING bundles (from a node TO a neighbor). So maybe we can mention once that when referring to the bundle, we mean the incoming one.

About “freeing” cells, the idea was to avoid to delete and add cells several times. If we deal with L2 track in the feature, it may happen that cells are not needed for a given track, but they could for another. So by freeing them, they can use by the other track, without going through a deleting and adding process again, so I don’t know if we are really complicating or simplifying things…

Thank you!
Maria Rita