Re: [6tisch] FW: new (unpublished) version of terminology draft - please review

Thomas Watteyne <watteyne@eecs.berkeley.edu> Tue, 03 February 2015 21:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=YEHfes6Z1zC1mmhCOq+bv7+NywDg7lsBrhTafscrQR4=; b=tvxTzGNpPeizNe+vCxRnjmp6jIaFWTp7xJENjkGvw+4RVKreGxTytmRErNZFYgbzy1 QCWsOzNMu5AK7ESDlFn5Rh6O9fwoB25l4UBMdIKLLeTC4SWwmFo1XVTZbAsmaAkvP77I 5bujlrgAo6tj1rQ/xiJoK2qwe5GzUtcZpbMUICn3PIUsXb9QU18iZEdlFZi4SwD2PxmR s2urHg0w7cxd/9v6SU0m7RLdj4lEEQEs1nRUtqjN206xTdLobPFDKFBerCoVDntWADkP yvWeosyDmTmZA8tgmzC5/AHDLOyRZfLGsNlcV2xgMt0xazr9XFY1f4ONh9lj/Xdjwdd5 DnxQ==