[6tsch] R: priority and priority

"Alfredo Grieco" <alfredo.grieco@gmail.com> Fri, 08 March 2013 08:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:from:to:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id :mime-version:content-type:x-mailer:thread-index:content-language; bh=7Ubj4BTfeDok7cFjLsT1lGyMLOTXkKskS1r7T8uC+Gw=; b=SCwESAF0Hg1nLBep/ZLdeKkIQTZnvS/S6DHogbzwnljm87eN9SfpryRHy6EfrKe6wG P5gJ6/xNDzuHuQw1gX9Dez0Yw72uMMeHKhxAzdLRLFjgKb6I3j4E+R+YIyUkexYmlN+f LrqTtkzVjumOYBnccU9XHNb/SVU5W97+TQum0yf6iVk7YwNEnbs6Lopbt3KMfdu7Ae7K 19NJieFZCwaZb3PJrV3TyWFdgA1HBdon+EEU4/G9hBQot/jzHxTZsRMfYiV9vVOvJOMX Upkib2Ar1oSfTGudcfr/WYh4TctjRlTbbjPXPjM6dwg9GgOvkLuA13OnidFzyQeL2bZE 9o/w==