Re: [6tisch] Intdir early review of draft-ietf-6tisch-architecture-19

"Carlos Pignataro (cpignata)" <cpignata@cisco.com> Tue, 26 March 2019 19:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=19394; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1553630172; x=1554839772; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=6YGHgValcgLw9hxtNliP/vjwzjuTBCDw3HejcxqOJC4=; b=QDnBTqcDi6qSyn3T5XRq8ZaYGS6MgV9Iwz6SY/VMko3MbNJ+cog2qunh pK8PoLmv/LITtQPffx6FKiflBqDkKRV84KBqN5qjELPp1CYNMzH2Xn6en nDrD4eaxI5GAmlmlVndXr0uW6aLEmenosJygBvtb3zaD7VQmYtuhW5bC/ M=;