Re: [6tisch] #35 (architecture): Last call comments: editorial

"S.V.R. Anand" <anand@ece.iisc.ernet.in> Fri, 24 April 2015 05:58 UTC

Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 11:27:20 +0530
From: "S.V.R. Anand" <anand@ece.iisc.ernet.in>
To: 6tisch@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [6tisch] #35 (architecture): Last call comments: editorial

Hi,

As my observation on the possibility of including
application-in-the-loop as part of the architecture appears
along with the list of other comments, I guess it may be considered in
the subsequent editions of the draft,
if found important. If it has already been addressed in the present
draft itself, perhaps I would have missed
the relevant text !

There are no other comments from my side.

Anand