Re: [6tisch] #35 (architecture): Last call comments: editorial

"Shwetha Bhandari (shwethab)" <shwethab@cisco.com> Thu, 23 April 2015 05:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=29550; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1429765869; x=1430975469; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=wbt0uhuBBvoicZlBurLuqgasfeInN7/Go1tfiFWurdE=; b=TTzrAcIRrKjNRYF9WF+GIH7MNRFChmHG/Ff86kuyGsfIQIgbCuyyTfch KomqIU99Ap88EfSiuiBbUp5AS+Q5ZOsV167IINSyu/j0InCSXU9zAKF0V QQRoLYWopFFmEb5PGZlFgaaKexJ+7a6Vs0ddLir7dn2++/2C47tDWmrlM A=;