[6tsch] minutes webex 30 August 2013

Thomas Watteyne <watteyne@eecs.berkeley.edu> Fri, 30 August 2013 17:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=NTTM+HX7mOyIJbfQk4HBdMTKL8yUohV5WDus4vHnVZo=; b=0tR8/QcpFRbujf2P76IICBoxV1xh6LPmZ35KHUZAy3514fhz1x55RqJTjqt8n5P8S5 97eERBCTuEpARqB4t3NS+Sehcij9bCUVltliyQ/7ycHwuh6VhFpZVT3H9b9YA4phlOcz ScmFc4t7Gk9oejcPBkr23PRXmM2k1szyS7yZJJxs0TOkxBpUrnGOiLy/5JVOHWECEawb 3PFINu0WB6vEPm6OjJxVpNwf0xzkvsnKGFfFAdBVE9HqctzTHy/ApEV+TQPMEHeOSDBC 0GtBEGYj9K7vWTwTBKBOmRGGX3IwCJuSNdDTQcz/WJ/yx2VLSCQNYUAj0eOou9WRGm4W ByMg==