[6tsch] minutes webex 27 September 2013

Thomas Watteyne <watteyne@eecs.berkeley.edu> Sat, 28 September 2013 19:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=vdNWn1Q/uayYWteJoaQHuHMgOGwOu8Xolk3Lb/n+IYs=; b=zJYjRFfE2DcFkeDBhu9N5EPQHC0/E3Jq+Ic/KGQZURAT+Ud9J5DB9R91LRoYVj/Zuj cPrB+6q74jn7CfOvJGynM9kuhzZdhTGvNpHd4fSkA+OSkbo+J4XTUiQhlaybJbF6jQJP tL8TytecS/VRVxS89tCoVHGn2is0282BBmfV0M//LC1OBbVrT/k+gbssYOvXNXqflkio A2ntbUuEhuOeI5n8Fu2RzTyBhaL+51jpamgNpEzFc1ggpvdWXehc5Z0yp9jgVHaVi6Y/ DM+KR9+N9bx0LSPp5NxY4S5awdzEcUu4sTIm58rTUjIAHlEPHoosNKVQYY1cKI5JUznx Z+sA==