Re: [6tsch] the 4th control flow

Maria Rita PALATTELLA <maria-rita.palattella@uni.lu> Fri, 30 August 2013 06:39 UTC

From: Maria Rita PALATTELLA <maria-rita.palattella@uni.lu>
To: "Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com>, Qin Wang <qinwang@berkeley.edu>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 06:38:58 +0000
References: <CAAzoce42LwLHdm4ZQFx9Vph0L-3op7yey8Eo=YpcTOKVqEOk4Q@mail.gmail.com> <CALEMV4ZUbW5CaENEZJKoLzVYQ_GWQoDXfYP6aQKq=5s2C1K_6w@mail.gmail.com> <CAAzoce4yTU3HfQumgmepNgOcN-zWo0Ot1VVq_HcpwLDvV=rkwg@mail.gmail.com> <CADJ9OA-6wZ0ZWzfw_VQDu9upUif600kuPD7QpHS9gXQYUiGJfw@mail.gmail.com> <CAAzoce7oDDhd-LD81cn5zMPMp+FGs0=XAJWxPS768CTzekyQRg@mail.gmail.com> <CAH7SZV8G3qSe6L-dwxzYydRh27w_Sr_+Z2sdPaht45TNW7ZOsA@mail.gmail.com> <CADJ9OA9MMTkdV9+4GFCwqthgud5ji0NqSENwC0dJJhYLa+yf=g@mail.gmail.com> <CAAzoce7tq0uQZFs-ioiqkCPvuMypMNR4woXMy8A6fc4bW9Bm0w@mail.gmail.com> <CADJ9OA89+1_ZA-nYuzuJFb6A_HCbeZ_rWPth699qAsgRmC1iEg@mail.gmail.com> <CAAzoce4oieAMWz4TdF4N7xKJXtNCdkS80+kxB8AQdYRm3D5heA@mail.gmail.com> <CALEMV4aA8f9=kkFgDQiLJ6LAbQ2jKwAtVuHJnYRjLp=tNDr+oQ@mail.gmail.com> <F085911F642A6847987ADA23E611780D1858E736@hoshi.uni.lux> <CAAzoce7jrqLYqWAScApQhLc4KT9ZLoYN-G0rHcqiPLzdR0o8Nw@mail.gmail.com> <E045AECD98228444A58C61C200AE1BD84143072D@xmb-rcd-x01.cisco.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.91.0.71]