Re: [78attendees] A few clarifications on the NH network

latze@angry-red-pla.net Wed, 28 July 2010 21:01 UTC

Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 23:01:21 +0200
From: latze@angry-red-pla.net
To: Jim Martin <jim@daedelus.com>
Cc: 78attendees@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [78attendees] A few clarifications on the NH network

I relay this message from a Swisscom Employee who was involved in the NH
issue (he is not subscribed to the list, I just forwarded the mails
regarding the network problems as well as the reactions to the solution to
them)

-- begin relayed message ----

Thanks Jim for sharing - I am glad to know that the customer is happy.

The beginning of the story went a bit chaotic.
but after the understanding of what we needed... we unleashed our best
resources to meet the customer need ;-)
I am at your disposal, Matteo.

-- end relayed message ----