Re: [82attendees] Popped power supplies?

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Tue, 15 November 2011 10:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1321351551; x=1321956351; q=dns/txt; h=DomainKey-Signature: Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic: In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding: Reply-To; bh=0fatLYquUMJBM+Iuu4o95f/b3mC4swrpdoT3pX2XZpo=; b=qrx 7U66dbbBGXVOk8DyTnHRCPsKEySQJZdoazotjyVm0ECcI9NELgxCh/eraXnOpWCn eiwweUwXaJtHlIqSpOPSyXBqTpJsjicL3jPOJSyhBQPszscpMphlRcUzcFFucXRt MpBgWN6d4mNYUngYPJjmdH3Zj3Ff9fFtE9oBnQ1w=