Re: [85attendees] Media without censorship - attend side meeting ?

Kevin Fall <kfall@kfall.net> Mon, 05 November 2012 21:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=925dmbXzCDp1OBtt/5dDDd1ZcfzG6lZ/0lJ+yrxklR4=; b=E2AF/crzXrDdPKZkPMh5lflJp/10X+u9n3lvpc8EmBqJfBQyOXpXrsqw4lq7HONB1a 3c1MRlpqNq9lsaoKrad4IG9joe3aRJEH8QfMiCKQbjo/yqUsJzv2SsmEI9YCKb/0jOxx 0HkBWA6J9FcbEZxB0kDAwCYVjbPBcITfsW9gMlRaI6pmd49RwgZtJuxZ8woF/KTybq7u qTO3RK9rFdg15e6u3hJvN+tMOpmAsN/IsXZA8rZue+tMkMNJY41bh1cRf8U+SVeOAir1 lPv0g4bcqcDkA6vymbvEFSrT8aJzpFRJ/Y+BhMtGWg3Uo9JX18kRnDD0T672TufqpdYG fXVQ==