Re: [85attendees] Media without censorship - attend side meeting ?

Jon Hudson <jon.hudson@gmail.com> Sat, 03 November 2012 17:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=references:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:cc:x-mailer:from:subject:date :to; bh=R5Cu8zCYNnqWE77Nbg12vmpsw1DURPkOhAs/Oy4L9sg=; b=FNwMCd6LVqoLSprjbQfVw2yyz00wqcew7NBAFZ48NMJBkgcPQV3D/naEAYj9TT9TZH 3OSSdGyorddbS1sG434z/aCRxb3Ve2ARrd/szT53PdNrZl+ql3crvPD7VAyJkbn8rd2R n2U7IWCVpXXhU/wK/pw8vVg7jtUWvQUAWUSsEJKydnsTHTker1/0WP5grmNGZDMtUdjA BWYVpBDXIrJMv/U/eqVG8la69Ql2wfDSFSJ9SNN3nUuOlSTS8nhxQVtvrNC7+6asomg0 aIW5bIRTNMLrBeF5hunMCXF6JQjK1tcrMkYu6Hmr2I5BK/FXXfuu3NR/wSCGQ8Zfq5K3 fSxg==