Re: [85attendees] Initial Atlanta experiences

"David Lake (dlake)" <dlake@cisco.com> Sat, 03 November 2012 18:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5760; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1351966503; x=1353176103; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=acLtavBHRj+V3IwuTM22DIwxfYAKtfYym8nXVaP9Ozs=; b=hTfyGU5ri6YXdr3/7Q33c7OUcItP1tzG88/mOxkbHbYOjEh0/dLV66gV IspRoa/mi5+XSL9TGBkAYh6UQWW7zp++AOjA++O509jjpv76SrpuNUD1f xBjTEM+s+JT3mXTDSsG8MdPsys/WIzErz8U/NBh3WAoPJV1/049i7KhT2 8=;