Re: [85attendees] Initial Atlanta experiences - taxi from airport

"Howard, Lee" <lee.howard@twcable.com> Sun, 04 November 2012 00:54 UTC

From: "Howard, Lee" <lee.howard@twcable.com>
To: Mark Townsley <mark@townsley.net>, "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <dromasca@avaya.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2012 20:54:11 -0400
acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: "Ersue, Mehmet (NSN - DE/Munich)" <mehmet.ersue@nsn.com>, "<85attendees@ietf.org>" <85attendees@ietf.org>, Jari Arkko <jari.arkko@piuha.net>
Subject: Re: [85attendees] Initial Atlanta experiences - taxi from airport

I forgot to warn everyone. . .

The guys in uniforms along the wall at baggage claim will be happy to
direct you to sedans and limousines, which are more expensive than taxis.
Only after asking questions will they confess that they know where the
taxis are.  Continue walking past all of baggage carousels through the
doors (slightly left) to the taxi stand.  You actually pass the entrance
to MARTA to get to the taxis.  I believe it's a flat rate of $41.50
downtown by cab, and it is customary to tip 10-20% of the fare.  Most
taxis do accept credit cards.  There are also ATMs in the baggage claim
area, marked "Wells Fargo," $3 fee.

Lee