Re: [85attendees] Experiment

James Miller <jamesmilleresquire@gmail.com> Mon, 05 November 2012 06:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=S7ITQkaumdDRA6E+V1z56Y7tP3NaXhe9+HZbeNxvNeA=; b=fp71deqzl+LYEdRSebKTtxiTA3zYqZlZ2a4qIFeUGQB0z7+w5EPHZOK4OOY8PTKR55 94VZTx8b3OBStWHTTEHp2VZAi8ffnv67+S6P+3wl1xfOf/7iM6jAWuT8h44DPlieu0JS p66ae+SO2T3vXlta9tomlZ5jdWVV2BvbyDyc/ZCpYx/HKfRh/Ek2DbV7KuN4jUUefZrN B4d9qUQM+TvERFs/04D+q8lrG5wf0yuWcR+XuhCoRP6SohX/EApYCC+ww0ObgL0vJoc7 djDdbwV5sc1umdtlEEVr8pnfvc22zWELqWcvcObhn3CqsfXsbvkfdSw9u7cawmNuTzdG STSA==