Re: [93attendees] Pickpocket frequency was: RE: what currency is widely used in Czech?

Bob Briscoe <ietf@bobbriscoe.net> Sat, 11 July 2015 01:22 UTC

Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2015 02:21:59 +0100
From: Bob Briscoe <ietf@bobbriscoe.net>
To: 93attendees@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [93attendees] Pickpocket frequency was: RE: what currency is widely used in Czech?

I walked across Prague earlier this year wearing a hi-viz jacket with
Security written across the back (actually a joke we had going in a
network security group I was in). It kept the p-ps at a distance tho.

Time before that, when I was in Prague, a prostitute accosted me in the
street and seemed to be fumbling round my nether regions, but made off
with a note from my wallet. The fumble wasn't worth the note, mind you.

Bob