RE: [AAA-WG]: [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-belinchon-aaa-diameter-mm-ap p-01.txt]

Avi Lior <avi@bridgewatersystems.com> Tue, 17 June 2003 15:22 UTC

From: Avi Lior <avi@bridgewatersystems.com>
To: "'Miguel A. Garcia'" <Miguel.A.Garcia@ericsson.com>, "'aaa-wg@merit.edu'" <aaa-wg@merit.edu>, 'Bernard Aboba' <aboba@internaut.com>
Cc: 'Mari Carmen Belinchón' <Maria.C.Belinchon@ericsson.com>, "'miguel.pallares@ericsson.com'" <miguel.pallares@ericsson.com>, "'carolina.canales-valenzuela@ece.ericsson.se'" <carolina.canales-valenzuela@ece.ericsson.se>, "'mccap@lucent.com'" <mccap@lucent.com>, "'jaakko.rajaniemi@nokia.com'" <jaakko.rajaniemi@nokia.com>, "'kalle.tammi@nokia.com'" <kalle.tammi@nokia.com>
Subject: RE: [AAA-WG]: [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-belinchon-aaa-diameter-mm-ap p-01.txt]
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 11:21:49 -0400
Sender: owner-aaa-wg@merit.edu

If you want I will be glad to review this document.  However, I will not
have any cycles until after June 30th.  Please let me know.

http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Send a message to:
	mailserv@ietf.org.
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-belinchon-aaa-diameter-mm-app-01.txt".

NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	how to manipulate these messages.

Internet-Draft.

--
Miguel-Angel Garcia                     Oy LM Ericsson AB
                                         Jorvas, Finland