[AAA-WG]: [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-belinchon-aaa-diameter-mm-app-01.txt]

"Miguel A. Garcia" <Miguel.A.Garcia@ericsson.com> Tue, 17 June 2003 15:00 UTC

Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 17:59:28 +0300
From: "Miguel A. Garcia" <Miguel.A.Garcia@ericsson.com>
To: aaa-wg@merit.edu
Cc: Mari Carmen Belinchón <Maria.C.Belinchon@ericsson.com>, miguel.pallares@ericsson.com, carolina.canales-valenzuela@ece.ericsson.se, mccap@lucent.com, jaakko.rajaniemi@nokia.com, kalle.tammi@nokia.com
Subject: [AAA-WG]: [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-belinchon-aaa-diameter-mm-app-01.txt]
Sender: owner-aaa-wg@merit.edu

Hi:

A new version of the Diameter Multimedia Application draft is available in
the IETF repository.

As you may recall, the document describes a new Diameter application that
is designed to interact with SIP (Session Initiation Protocol).

We have been re-writing several parts of the draft to add a better wording
and understanding. We still are aware that work is needed in several areas:
e.g., adding a Radius compatibility discussion, or adding more a better
support on many other scenarios, particularly those not related to 3GPP.

At this stage, we are looking for volunteers that will be have time to read
the document and provided guidance and comments as for to progress the
work. If you are interested in reviewing the draft, please drop me an
e-mail with copy to the chairs or send an e-mail to the list. The
timescales for this review are not critical, but I would expect to finish
the review around the time of IETF 57.

Even if you are not committed to be a reviewer, I will invite you to take a
  look at some part of the draft and provide comments.

/Miguel