Re: [abnf-discuss] Gen-ART Last Call review of draft-kyzivat-case-sensitive-abnf-01

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Sat, 06 September 2014 04:27 UTC

Sender: barryleiba.mailing.lists@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2014 07:27:45 +0300
Subject: Re: [abnf-discuss] Gen-ART Last Call review of draft-kyzivat-case-sensitive-abnf-01
From: Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org>
To: Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com>
Cc: "draft-kyzivat-case-sensitive-abnf.all@tools.ietf.org" <draft-kyzivat-case-sensitive-abnf.all@tools.ietf.org>, General Area Review Team <gen-art@ietf.org>, "abnf-discuss@ietf.org" <abnf-discuss@ietf.org>

Wow.  I'm replying to the version of this that went to abnf-discuss,
proving that it went there (see the appendage at the bottom).  But you're
right, Brian, that the list's archive is not working: the only message in
the archive is the one announcing the creation of the list.  My personal
archive of it has many messages.

I will contact Ietf-action about that now.  And thanks for the review, and
catching the typos.

Barry