Re: [Ace] ACE Use Case document

<dominique.barthel@orange.com> Wed, 27 August 2014 16:01 UTC

From: dominique.barthel@orange.com
To: Hannes Tschofenig <hannes.tschofenig@gmx.net>, "Ace@ietf.org" <Ace@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 16:01:10 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.197.38.4]
Subject: Re: [Ace] ACE Use Case document

Hello all,

I've read the draft, and notably Section 2.5 with particular interest.
Although I would discuss some of the rationales presented in sections 2.5.1 and 2.5.2, they do not impact the requirements in 2.5.4., which I agree with.
Section 3 also seems good to me.
I therefore recommend adopting the draft as a WG document so that further efforts can be funneled into making it even better.
Best,

Dominique