Re: [Acme] On multiple CAs and contact-based recovery

Richard Barnes <rlb@ipv.sx> Thu, 24 March 2016 15:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ipv-sx.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc; bh=SO3/LZu1F7BBYXsIkstdxdjZfhYLj6cfnLobgwb632E=; b=seBjNkGoOEGup3EUfh28sQAuz3MWOasU/R72mWJc1DwWZRWHTWCK5ul3h6FokvGN2y VHkC7nnjWg9Kq2mPDT84Ec/coqFDdXo6Rdr5HaBzjdwMDcgrdA8DAUdX+tx47jB4XfS9 SeuNwMkwsWEzXGNF8fEOJXY9MLwDZ+OOSDNlxRWhUPaScPqPzEXJ9ye7tlCEfKlm3If9 J3MKsDvaO5s5UV+kxyz304mbLLB1AMH1JiqPAtqM1bvnaRjWa3HzSc3JzYghKSIxMMZV qT/AQ+m6DjyGeOOK1jJNVT+SFMYYjxSjMhpDOwLkEZTKr7uAYXwXfUwMNtFQZSDNODjn F7Aw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc; bh=SO3/LZu1F7BBYXsIkstdxdjZfhYLj6cfnLobgwb632E=; b=ihaVBh080q46CKS1slYYE+auajQxpcOL/5fZjDbBpygVBfwa7pPejN9eIX2ik2GOd/ SXxzkg5UDUC398h8R4I7HzlQa47m7k4bjnztTRdy2myuogkiPHTDzUfP+wqrtSvyFt6E 9dBgJNXrKNw+MwEaa4Q2SEE+Qnf6/RBgu07gCCpX881eQhrGbwkg1SZWYXWVMAjHoJ7m 0/Bx4Nr8XfgToX2walSwqvjgtZWjbyK3TT4zqGUmalceEwqsc9i4SGWQwFnT7mYeYu6w QCroOZyUa+UDKtwXu4wuUm6eR3dAjxv9rwpwQvd64/GP2fHdNGYgIxAkVSphvJXegrQA KMuQ==