Re: [Acme] Specify which JWS serialization is used

Logan Widick <logan.widick@gmail.com> Fri, 02 March 2018 19:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=x//JyLDqHf5SNBnlw5dpZ3oS+VbU1VHSPCnXayAwrcs=; b=nCYkFxCJY8TZ4vllPCAWmwbWQDjhQTW/79GGc29RkVjKFT7BTTGtagEmu7N9bOFHh4 i13WE//JGvheTIAnbhmggFwg8DhlRN+R5CZpIeJV0R4X+nv/+WCQCAOdZg8aNOIUY1i7 RHmwvXPhfimu8yVZi/+yvREF9l1L75P1OKUT4PSF+Tdfo82XWiFNNxoTUi8r87P5OxeJ Spc5M5NitRYk063gnBjtjxZ2KzZ97xJCNaDeq3fyE92vm8vu3jOl9ZAJSvrAGVcQX1YP 21EYpiGcGDQPLd4+eQgjuiQ16CY8Lm6difGKlbGVh1i5c+wjiSt6JlboIjgI2t1VpWvJ sB0A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=x//JyLDqHf5SNBnlw5dpZ3oS+VbU1VHSPCnXayAwrcs=; b=LHKAg13durLDhgVx8CzthlXltglGNGwijk9X94ngJbp5Bl0L7EUPe3SLtENVVSA86e Zcod6eNFrVKGa+wRAc7fzCb98o8sslPI7ANyWPClDrPgyv+HnmsyZAcQtuS+L6NqZPTd BH9BL9BDPRg3E6EYSN1EOJyTltAnAMdhSAvNxOjmpuW5KF3YglYQctCDXJ1P7UrAk+jA x2LiU2jq+GNBGUT80jQwcT1fVIOxiJWklKSjBby7pyS5rKKjAfH4z0v19A5AoOm3GSp+ w5vL1nLWMtwXiTDXVhG5+V3Jkj/mKP2R7DBjEFqWecFFAQEE5HO1ucY9Rkx/qLwvgGK3 dNtA==
References: <20180103230734.GM21695@carrot.tutnicht.de> <20180103234718.GA1340@bacardi.hollandpark.frase.id.au> <CAMmAzEKj33xOVhUK+i2UrHpvTBj=hz89DRyaFvTqAig4f66K-Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAMmAzEKSv1pbKC80JLpRQxTrGApc7KVu6A7cqDp-Tmrcq4vvLg@mail.gmail.com> <20180104110204.GP21695@carrot.tutnicht.de> <CAMmAzEKJhMaUBtCWSNZyGv-f+-edZ-WTq3=WFD_b1bXfvua89A@mail.gmail.com> <20180106001126.GB3076@carrot.tutnicht.de> <CAMmAzELgjpAmVCX6YB0VMvNQV3NH3NDdM_pdcz6d+h=ZO2rJww@mail.gmail.com> <CAMmAzEKMffffrxAihotVWPpqy=LaRkpSJuW9CpSVoQfLQ-nBwQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAL02cgRLXkkQECF5ssGh39uFL0xJp-3EODxGSQVzfPuEnE7FgA@mail.gmail.com> <63F4F466-8398-41E6-BD25-5414ADA9D1B3@felipegasper.com>