Re: [Actn] ACTN progress

Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.ietf@gmail.com> Sun, 18 January 2015 11:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=d0VXuZOlbrmVhZh0NlArqjD/J/55UXidMHxMjhS5jIE=; b=HRZeLJkBBVdv/9Ab4rX4TuEWazSoDg+ISp/KpS2UVmyWgakg6yNrAa4hqEs9FNGkX3 8fZEtL9qMCfi0042ZMINQjW5vln2ZCicjKKe978BTLXCKQ/hLzhUYlVlULqf+Hd4WKOo J4IXfFw34n2K4h5zXHpRSh+PxSpxHNoJSTQYEbAmbcnOpVYfoF7sX89eAlEojsqm5UND JWeFVDmJeEJ0ETJ/sskTU5RjjmFjh6clljkk44KvqnlfXhApC3QBn6XaoYsbJMFLPw8q KomW/ryAuZeZtDi5oG6Mk9MxQ+xH6Sf4H8D196CAp/pvXOofPjuLOUDUNqPyj+/7mRnR 2Hpg==