Re: [Add] Drafts on upgrading stub-to-resolver communication to encrypted

Eric Orth <ericorth@google.com> Tue, 28 April 2020 14:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=WmNPZGnDm0SzHy3LOEe0KTpJGlHHcN2CimRnnMMvSrs=; b=Ew1rBMKvbEDDEj5/E55urHyXHUyZlqIEBbAskbJkyyFsvDFd0OsPv9Bg1w1bSAFwZw lAioGfpuoHxU3nnNJtKGiVJrBcxDh4z64m7es1a3FjMBDsWgue6qhhpzIO16C0C7ZDBN CDwGFzuar7HfXW+5CnAO6qaCWqtdNH8aJeGhXn08C7NzprPMU1DD0LvAIMM5mxIAG1Fn V6aERyaBcaKz6ZPmLuqbwyfDQlRFS5g79KAbiL7OgURQTYZmPstbU3+OLSxd70l9qU3c LmrYwthEVB8MHH/DWTjHH2or0NhQUw5pYlK+xBIalJs1xhb9TMVnC0IcX8DAkw82HHiz dpjQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=WmNPZGnDm0SzHy3LOEe0KTpJGlHHcN2CimRnnMMvSrs=; b=uCXuW5ZdnGGhiUIXMDVJGhkB+z5XzHStQ0eLVDQ4EDOaQD/gZwSRx6WKkURtXF6B4s 3323r/7gifuy/pypLoxF+BFqRHYsCB8ZJbgx/E9pquVJGXs70EB7r8O6TVISjx/JBmv/ jtjdBlgh7uAfwBFZcEBCX7WC31dLaijfVgKoyNNU/KmkYjAMcQriSiEQq/LOBlOfI2jj AvtNaskdvaJgftg5XFeI2vG1hUaNouYg17gBT1hGp5utNsLp7VsfKiKYaY2vO4Pq4+v2 ObPXlkGuGfdEkk6qH7doT3B1eL4sdFulW8hrWP7FEvePbIKBleXKIbAYeREvyd5uVYgp M+Ow==