Re: [Add] Drafts on upgrading stub-to-resolver communication to encrypted

Eric Orth <ericorth@google.com> Tue, 28 April 2020 15:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=h8VA6tH6apjFglyzL28IshL+HXKBpsvH8Jq0BRRMKrQ=; b=Tt2qh76LPw9nFhqAqpxNP+WxVdBzHkmvoZWT/DHgKf+fxnd24gyKwV6OVQkoOgPqPA ihziR9EELTXjEE5n4zGd1H8gQb6uHRl2/hjXmdb9HgYc4hmVZCBXNIAciBYmWkzcQUmd weysHPIEYvmH6hhWjHDRkLs0rGgViCGt6FSvg3YIFeo5hbHyLveunyI9vNoTubAcznDs /4Av0IMmy2r+Ct4TnAM3dFdCvfwdgz+edKmovzFkT+lKyQhgW/yk5axxjammXbrhCPxo ASI4/9GFCg4p2/N8ZV+U3bhC1vEuwZ5nMkqgqRw2Uj6plUMW3MIcl+taBUwz+f0ISZnm QevQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=h8VA6tH6apjFglyzL28IshL+HXKBpsvH8Jq0BRRMKrQ=; b=PdQ4kFj97RvUSQhHOf0wiP1s75LFp7LsMdcDteCF2fhrTTQrJoU1OLn8Rpeg+NcVki QwEYmQqJY+BdissP0nmH2Vg/pJTFvCLJ6eGTutKBANjcuTDcRY/hyViNOFE+Kuhj376t W8pKHb3Ul455FqR54EJct+ay++0bA2DTX5n7Y8Rg4ubL/+xbMuEyRsyF8KNW5xtxBI1K jqYPpF5zH3RYUcDd6YMdUlmdmwBEfu0l2r+/NWuq0jyVhmWs6nbL6FKfssyj99LUFz4c jgiWCeROBStftzrMMyaxnsojDOXrWDxUJu7uN7UYraGlltkkd0DsmxYlnNn+s+6KIgpX Dzgg==