Re: [Add] The ADD WG has placed draft-reddy-add-delegated-credentials in state "Call For Adoption By WG Issued"

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Wed, 27 December 2023 21:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rtfm-com.20230601.gappssmtp.com; s=20230601; t=1703711782; x=1704316582; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=KgJHDoghGaSS36K8dnYV1TyleKU1YT9W40xyhHZBako=; b=xY9CqEcfMnxC+e60XN76PYKLFqYHSSU2SluUE6fC7f8GaI6O9y/l/4zUr3IPcthzkg VMdOZr3Ol7PYE4/ziP0JJ+DiJZZqY4b4XCSOYXxLjB2tlaXOgGErGMhMmZsiVaHDDdAz Ho6+u5YljJPErNMXa9LWtGsUDhrnOG6YUvwYjkvbRff64OSqeKfunP6RZmVzFmQnLLCJ BqFvHvpLnBzXuSP0PcxFNg7eeVyWWpUWsGzKrXpYWhmeZCEPoPfG08ziYpctWe+imJeZ vntExSMpH/Xsjg0VRijAVYvRlss3hTtR4HAc7LyBq2Y2127sBZfojyjDogzYowIZkG/m D1xA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1703711782; x=1704316582; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=KgJHDoghGaSS36K8dnYV1TyleKU1YT9W40xyhHZBako=; b=m/e1ag+FYYwyEBHWGkYbwV4FKZALO7KA9EkqA4MrU64F6WglJwOTIOX/H1pjHrOn14 qv1q93w+cNrxqIoVt6Oqt98FcAX/1yDz9zu53IPF1Vj4153L2dZGMcc+dug4LXO6zvLh N7AXkkXxfPgdL+PAfYxkCfQH34naO2iR1mCe7qGA9zE9T5O1EPIkb7ZEG4/muowZmqXx Ys57CDCvzrXVm1NGMQBplHRNGRIo/2q1ObYXv3pQ3NL7jt+CHIBwcBiRwHNA8GRWQCWW T39Ma0AMRlXN7hgUWk5dP9lCZipZvCkoP78RSMdmiEEesgaq0zOBb7lj7A0hy8/0xo9A r5Kg==