Re: [Add] The ADD WG has placed draft-reddy-add-delegated-credentials in state "Call For Adoption By WG Issued"

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Tue, 16 January 2024 15:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rtfm-com.20230601.gappssmtp.com; s=20230601; t=1705415564; x=1706020364; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=2E59r5rYXuRSAK9CEBMuUfJALqOgnULizxPJPL1IyrE=; b=ahu3uhMrv+Nm8Oyu1RzW2G/EUdVZTJEZR1jP1UedOK3HEfgKRNa2m57EwniGdDkyoM pmAiq3g5di0Ydn3HpP4u2V6EC4tjLeksMdBi39SDeEkU8Dz+IC7zJomiuIVr7Yk0Y9fa 78HDAh+DcVo8Iv+HHGrDo0ZHYxsxXUypZ44EFPB9+2AD8QVr9MzaxAeW0i737E4hbEUf HUbZ4BHOTjY4hBnepi1xjx+vGhZtr9lpbbvHfwjmLYjjXiHM8TErNzMS0DLE9EZa3C/v Fcgk7fhJkeAmj1Jo0gUimmxs+1bRzPjoEHcTvZ39Ro3sPZb49kgZQk7IJ+BULuUHE+6d rzxA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1705415564; x=1706020364; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=2E59r5rYXuRSAK9CEBMuUfJALqOgnULizxPJPL1IyrE=; b=jYmchnwVVVanZw8JPmoW7WwJW+vWtGCn/ToSD1tje3BGUunWU32vrLSXxdvU/NAdSa WB5g9UD2Aanoqe4gvuQ8H6vU3aZ7rtU6U0L4QP6gRTAPPsvQkvmDsZQgt6870JICkNai v0UFvqrEeZVwtePvYdbRJDuCk2NmZh9+khTCzspo5RLYXnDkZK+iYPCXe7lPNFZHxL+u 6qikbnQgftB5ExDa967UGmr5iiIMZSrJMD9Y3tRZSmX5KjFVgV24S+bWABqKT/Y3Z1W3 1z4M9AIKhmD1uH67fVCAD9vN36PeXS2Mz5wGCSasbrZgMECGjVQHiAXpspr9/QR1Xd3N bV9w==