Re: [Add] A proposed charter for ABCD

Rob Sayre <sayrer@gmail.com> Fri, 20 December 2019 21:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=lFQJjwDH1A7GZjwCU7jTBkZ5t8erP9ZqQwzLvjr6xFc=; b=LF06csJS81X5QFdkg0PoGfvif/TW+qBEHpoeA2ZLuKEKPXh9R6z4PdWjlFU9Lw5CiI sbu729bqK4QffUR6UgvBWRUaM33lTVenTdwt0EH8CM817Iaq9S94yIx5i/NipjwXHCAV GbDw9sAAa0qUk5dtDTs47v0iWRe3SdWac9a9ft2s6vBTJqIv5UHDHnfVnV7OWbHppE2B FTQ4rLDyWeVe6U7+yH0Cplc0NIm+7FxRTm4iKqWaRL2EhKfs7MSmYfvPvJZz9Vr2EoZY uH068xApYE7nOWY/HLLgDuVE1H6Z9bI6zEVP6c35IuIJCCqse52GWo6ATYKjEDM9tdmI 3RLA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=lFQJjwDH1A7GZjwCU7jTBkZ5t8erP9ZqQwzLvjr6xFc=; b=HZOgGsj85k/bHTwHE08cXNIBE1B+nN1ydvp8anoCOwZY8IOR9WFos4FmgORfEV133d 6SIwASFSxqwE2jh6wpSfoJizUCYhAllvi9v/5HhZH4XsWkvVsrg1nhoq9wnyDx5IQ9Vx xN/nQWMfNeYhLW4LVMQqbMu7TgqFycbiJUUVJdJZog/DaFYI3k5cOyZfzUMtOiHuVnvT 0N6sPFzjtOPdZvt1JJTvo+4ke3yrnYpVNsh8gxi96AHjQSXZBjLE6l2Fem/awx7s6EcE n4LzsicNyRtaDFI1cAKjb2FsUYFxIVbEJ/c6n8WNYwkptnoCQ6bUEsjRjq33Rwdo8Ehm RBUQ==