Re: [alto] ALTO Extension: Defining a Cost Metrics document?

"Y. Richard Yang" <yry@cs.yale.edu> Thu, 17 October 2013 21:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=P1k0QdZmwta4fxIfwZSGYHVK3BZ2pCu8f5CO0rrzfOo=; b=E43nIxQwHQsz/vVjUQlNeBBV1WEpHqFg6WJcwGSUJcZHW1TWopjOa6968pTVzA0rHh tE7gQEPpqbWbPNMG3VqWhGP0xMjmHjhhUL66a3FH5djCJpXzNRuxaZtUmsIc4erDOm3D 4LYe+VOBtZS9hw2V3uyq5L2ulIdJYQ17f4dy80JaKg77m+kHAvXs21hNwc04kJRu7crj eA42Ii/BSCColcZNdufjv6ETySFpUGNK4TcHDVupXnpneIAjKiGKqY94s+QGfn6oxm9/ oD9nMJAfMK8iybBbrpXrk/v4VK01QtFFEoRqRRKZ56SHIG5QgKlV32R5Ouf1Z4ATHdmA Z/kg==