[alto] Chair review of path-vector-13 (Part 2 of 2)

Vijay Gurbani <vijay.gurbani@gmail.com> Wed, 10 February 2021 16:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=3xWLlOu9eSASoy6eXzt+azKM4r8qeRmNVdc/W+4eGpw=; b=t3w+ECqPaLv7TzgLVqL3o+Qu4iY/YywevfLsfpQvrHs6Lgn/ElXUPaGbr/jKMQtMJg x9QByxxsno0F0v8LrNLKgEVXTjbTi28lkUOjXXiYo/yUgvLzsZACyUJFZo+sxSIv0wfU 22itwrqw1C2+TArgu/zQWynXHUICXCiPAuPni8i7I4zq3b9KP6pQ0nBJd1RkMww9ZurB cUqpz8X4GmxQV4XBGuPBPeuBbfDHNWsg/pcPUkGJ2N26GGNdjGXeniu2roD6jk/a0GD3 J77RzOjbFQGdtoPP2b1n7IAFV4we3wDu5e5wR+NKl17ULX5WXe02vdGVEGyU4y+a/Yv3 kQYQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=3xWLlOu9eSASoy6eXzt+azKM4r8qeRmNVdc/W+4eGpw=; b=m45XKrNssrWa9bomTEz68LHcgapZKj6tE06BqKlS0YDNEAgz/x9nDpzEmxBKrqHRRn Nca+mzk0I/KEHOm4GsmZuO1Maq6Wt0g8IOF+bMjvBJx0cWeati8TCf8T/6aOTz6DaK9u 6lFXy3ssSF6UdU/AC3jt7B3biRo7bIebddoOztlFNiMDZ57L7suT6Jqf9yOEK5MxxFyC QTH5sB0/cE/isjftWlwgzjVN9WlU57OUylfi4IhuePkq035axaUS1B/D/W6sP0AEbHSY MCioA1iF53KrIbRYqZwfndBQ49bSV5yLB7ZAXSjwSissmrJG/MKznWhUK/NpWRLDLIXT xIGA==