[alto] Chair review of path-vector-13 (Part 1 of 2)

Vijay Gurbani <vijay.gurbani@gmail.com> Mon, 08 February 2021 15:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=/y8V5899z8k9bIUpLGJ65C26uhiz1bY5dQiBDLL2o/Y=; b=fBlRFqtD2//mk1Q3KV6R/a4X+pH0txOzQnmHdiV52vXBF9RRtJTpdaCILqlprZWl9b 8YDcE8FI7qQ2nZ3mP+Zh+1tXRJcF125MNXMuCyG11tKUuCSkAO8DPXCeb2LLkeyiP3lg gbacAEZQaIy3SO4Bd4ImG9cEwBV91iCIAXQbUGeyNqIFT7uUt4k+YOfT5vffUM/X5ZPR gbLzWk8iuheY1w8np2eWYqIjVrKMB5MeFIYgzKBYA/a8Sll6bXHLMzBto1/sq6V7N0AN be0JhhSkDR/Fwcwl2Rmh62l76fKdyvvZy6fuVwOf13ovVJaNSgN5cadFGk18ONsByL8a OBQQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=/y8V5899z8k9bIUpLGJ65C26uhiz1bY5dQiBDLL2o/Y=; b=QzeLTLAxPDU3mbD6Mw6nah2/sA/kiSNfOcTezYs4xFwLqLSYyHHL6zU8fL2lkCbSv5 /voqpq/Wt8PJot38w8MhGWtE78dazvpILF1V2n/8sP+qxjQjX/aUIXzgVUWUUCe0vMH+ PWiZ2Xj+JYb+FKI0TkNRN5J0fb8fY7GyAPAz0bkVIFjcFyXSxjJLYvwH9mKYF4L5B/G2 /YPtpVyGz4+SLXKItYQMKQqibEcUhkLnad9AfX8EWzYfZWuk2iB2Qr8R2fO4Gb8HXFSX 3X2StC43Qv1m7ILnrNo+pgBmdNO4h6CYgcRmsh3hUfcqHek5+Ss2sePR7ZjntXk7EK7l q9Qg==