Re: [alto] Draft: Alto for the blockchain

Shenshen Chen <cs90911@gmail.com> Tue, 12 July 2016 11:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=RN6vyxF5DEN4RbMbjGq7WndbcE3rpRBQi9fFjJIO0MI=; b=dL+VriebF6NUZ2HH0B12UfQ3COt7C0dPRLgtAtYKTH/xs/0M17nyqQmuvwD0IOc28/ QQoeXzYckp0RZx23rKE9CILG4yfR5UyS81uVb4UNYyfRj+mqetc0mL6N9MCXVuqbEG1E ELyMll+lmBhAkxh/ardZbM8z7z3DMWQrXgSDQgWok/hEy6nTpds5deQU+wuWoefndvy4 b5MBmK+JegNbaCPu8e0ED/6wFTWAA2PlX8n2Kb9YS4Dgm6wb9b/P/v3L/goi7FjDJ9wP QYauTasrhfy34fE96nMVjUjrKkyRI8L+c9u9VR/NSpj25brcVyLN+mvZuM1wlPln9o6E mitQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=RN6vyxF5DEN4RbMbjGq7WndbcE3rpRBQi9fFjJIO0MI=; b=N6B7Ty0ys3qFM9Xbmet6FYZtx/HpFGNX6bBkfy++Kd7VGYBn0gJA12nH/5erIz6fzk r21CCQMjb1LU1sgYZ1nqug19fDXYimxkAQeceP3/n7+8Oq4IfJcRyAUZP6soKDlCNcF/ 83cIb9KEHeS0kM9FrjSHWCKI8KQqokNNKqUUaxR+/+jIeMh9NAV+ycq/NfHGipd7Ysuj /PnTtCi15FRW1ZTFuTqfXXZMAa1ZuXIfATO3NSlVgWOCEy/n/91blWkifSp1J5KfTo5p BLrRXiYKcDG3Ul0dM8bXlvK966uMb06+SClgG9c7I9YygQoJTSmO3X28IKWL+TraWOye +Afw==