Re: [alto] Discussion II: Unifying cost-mode and cost-type to a single type

"Reinaldo Penno (repenno)" <repenno@cisco.com> Mon, 25 February 2013 16:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=9816; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1361811073; x=1363020673; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=32EIOEYMAO9u/U9AOT4bfpBdkAXSyQOvxf5ZlfilpuM=; b=bQMGAHzKX3Ak9joVngwAkKmoeIj/a6+zYcKHhkyVcJ0LYG5JcLh1UnHq oMyhv2VJICaTsMMxjsZm07PVfbCq8JDbXyQOE2hVaVy7B7yF4RxoZW77k MvuGT1Lp/eNAJRw0B2LoyXYL1VLPCLT1xCTGgpxLiAJXrztkyl3Ui6DO9 c=;