Re: [alto] Starting the ALTO extension discussion

"Y. Richard Yang" <yry@cs.yale.edu> Mon, 18 November 2013 21:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=7L0088YvopJTm3npEO4IrlE57LvrIK1cx7QRimP5Rao=; b=obcNCnTF578oVTOP4UNWgx2OyC0qEIZD6PHIr+MeUcSA4sI6SYX9M0U5G/fwu+crZG Vx7UbOHrB3x4Kp4EFu5uT5p/NMtfW3kRPDujsiOOc3wYtTsxuCa86Ko4I4B4udtvKsJ+ tCpl4VONCTDol7TyYgSq1SFB8uGwCMiD0J88ty+SWBTwL5ST5w/kln8jrmGU6kwHMIJF a0oYOOS5AZaQrd+IggKbTayFm92eFfUHmGirP35UDAoAi24yk1mgfO2y0F4+/3JG4toB 1IGYV0FiGbA8ogcGoEb33zLd2lA2beBAJjOQbKJ/1DCkDsxLToZuS5BLT71leed5PdJ5 VeCw==