Re: [alto] AD review of draft-ietf-alto-incr-update-sse-19

"Y. Richard Yang" <yry@cs.yale.edu> Fri, 21 February 2020 06:53 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=NUARHlKskEVso44NQyMUZKbgIUU8w1mPQL2lG4Q+R9w=; b=RpiuAnLNvQ4RpuSPYG5caUPtU85IqaNdPY8hb774hOuKfAvGZkLiOqQqFZv11hcVCo NrBX/TL0GrSroqls0880WAZDK5EKdL5+OUamYYlNxFRdcje10SHY86uJK7XzZjcpUZEK Dj84l8smKpf+bvdDj/BfkZ8zWreHpaw7nSXgW3VCZSrr0IiCYfajNnusIPL8LISoRU+d gbRBqyBvYAJf3CMLuYOW0KrC3CjYlM/cz9kLkqUcXlJjd9pOzVtq3lRxzt3ZuLdGow+k ewqPrKyJFy3YycE+j288NGLKI/QrBc6VW/KG9yeq0lPtJ4meH8Shl9XJocVuu77dOgKj zYuQ==