Re: [alto] AD review of draft-ietf-alto-incr-update-sse-19

"Y. Richard Yang" <yry@cs.yale.edu> Sat, 15 February 2020 01:01 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=RPibOypGKuZHHJQ8cBKvg28yfPzBo06VBS5jYXSQrb0=; b=cW3Rh0fYLRevR6fAEmMX824QmTtDPgZmRv/SrNKzmJ+csZ7QNhswL0cNIfTvYRCWOy oF4bZA+uZFKo+8uzIryW25Q0FwZ5rBufpdagZS8EYaxytk6gbs48UHxbBahmqR+Aed1u JMDF7nfZ67wUK07W0Qkvax0Z+rf0w88akDIkAxh0A2ppGGzUuiGmmWzvkv9d9b6WugrO ah9KaQ79mlctHoUF1ySOw6R+jBYQc590rqHy68hsy1VuTpHoU92y9TAfL8f6jnx7c2fb 0rSp8ogoo0IaU6QL5w3bGxWRXlk7m91O2s8aBBvkvvzNO+Lml9kfDPoIF/bbH9SH2gMX QtBg==