Re: [alto] ALTO and Content Delivery Networks

Jiang Zhu <jiangzhu@stanford.edu> Thu, 17 June 2010 00:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:mime-version:sender:received :in-reply-to:references:from:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id :subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=cagriRqZ8c2TDBx8YE9zzkKlltRgmkxmNwmVsugJKe4=; b=ev16QLxsX5rbCP+kO4G1zo4ZFWHvWTNT1eC0Xtno3X4WWhn/uFOTQ+SE1y+EHYaCjL 04wNWcbkmfN6e5/zRmjlSc93a5ongoKZSwBuX3GDQz9BmhjqXxUT+2JGtK6iHR9lIci2 Iz1OXQtUiPUr8ETM+C942zALPPG75/pPaXlOk=