Re: [alto] PCE

Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 28 November 2023 07:46 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.104 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1701157579; x=1701762379; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=EaowaMEt/ujLf2dyl/zIgzkoUvAb093CS748y2DwYtc=; b=O3QGPpChUI5AbnKF0zkz2tkmA8lDRFNxNrFm5Nd2Ne3jCqGuiGpXlXc0AGydBgC3zQ ahnzLbsdsogYf9G8KPzlxlMxSmRDnXXlaBzVDMvjliHYVpzszt1wduaZvMR3q1hpOg5r 0opdahHAmRCGkLPUY73mnpswGzAajRZ8Qmf4hlJdhtfgg5kE0F3MfQHilDNtXG9aW7+H hJ6GnYwhfeK9h/lHQz9xCyupouWE5xHHk2xIGmokXwu8pw+LphtJsZzPs9qckJ2uQtwi Kz6K4oropi521UOuP8robo2Z7fgwtcEu1nVjADCRJh878JDhrZnVQQGERFt/PyUsMeYh +biA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1701157579; x=1701762379; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=EaowaMEt/ujLf2dyl/zIgzkoUvAb093CS748y2DwYtc=; b=Nz4/j62nda1w5TkEoTMVwauBlYujVmWhEGH8VnLQKlxEe8+V17ONbr6aDD4SmjKa44 0Mues6RnibsfZa+kPAstymakYn2c3uVkVdXChi2LDAUUUCdl0NVKADBbZONXFBBuM1fA UJEhbXIZZMVbKQ/w+rgSgmAHzutIm+BysuGLcPcRBOHiRb9/yNyt5krSy4R/4VM9os2a isW9K04PCDSHYb7BjA3EiElqU3PiEMbE2UAAPWdxPRxllnHr65uNqK4RGHv9oleyFDCX Mmh8FANhSYVpitw+YapaQu9t0nCQtQZICmeY5sMmn4S65c4G5ffjyWVE07zxB8Okmd4M tm/Q==