Re: [alto] Zaheduzzaman Sarker's Discuss on draft-ietf-alto-new-transport-17: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Zaheduzzaman Sarker <zahed.sarker.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 28 November 2023 12:02 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-7.105 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1701172975; x=1701777775; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=dvycaEk5qkkDmyL6t/kKYl/HnvYOCV2tD0eA8oYg340=; b=CwNAezHdxVJXTR0Cu3UXv5FL1xhrCJExuiaPi/IndJQcbSs4a0h7y3Wj3dw4VwPEPS nGgSRQzyGwQtkKH7SHF0OF5L6CY2rYFrVoeEC4Qv8t7L9/d1h9uiEAnJU3q3apQfFdEU NwRG6qbO5E+dlTLYKRj8PCNW9nj9TsqJTN0oyCCA8OIdsGfW55MeoiP+5+xQjIFES6GW hND63t3hJxCyfXl/xOcP2cZwJLg5452VWiGy04ZKvAx972Ns0eDxTsr+AFrKjVndrUne JtNSkGe17y3ChxlMIrsu5QQu+YfictMmw7LlZ+wTI63sMFZ5fjDYqwpMbDo+V+mc0D1h /DCg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1701172975; x=1701777775; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=dvycaEk5qkkDmyL6t/kKYl/HnvYOCV2tD0eA8oYg340=; b=YduMFTu+hbo9uzn19q6AAkgVwU12JHtCDMGe7oYyNvxOY9EkJaCS0KVw4pxfvGsaEc 4g94CbkfObjntc5ORgr5sdf0hRVOq42VLiOV1KmGbalUWlutqIPi6dI7+NQI7vdgFadZ sn8P+XHs3/PqBmlAGKCvIw0TtJ3Fwt2Gx720wsuBmOmEQuKOuehTWGZpI+B1Fs1Ulrxo 0LN6W6dMc5IOQNpyr6l5O/bPWNrK8QbynPxe0AcV7lIGJESCQSN/VeaoL3YDKQyVs0Sx +RL1ZZoZrELK6y/hYB9qvR3LD+TtiB3OSnotFsUGySIaXmRqsOQZYJytMeYriukRmyW7 1XKQ==