Re: [alto] Zaheduzzaman Sarker's Discuss on draft-ietf-alto-new-transport-17: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Kai GAO <godrickk@gmail.com> Tue, 21 November 2023 15:09 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.105 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1700579364; x=1701184164; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=EKau2os71UI3bYkM7iaGWTmbiYTVSqjFM36BUGEpua4=; b=fqMzhT02PrjnykKwqcpY3ewWwtkmKkCj5fW8VK6qP8I/0rkx/hwJqg/Qe7edfLAtij oyacKJHNhwsfpYm4weGfItA6BaBPQNebIt5DFmHcEgNzPUf/gODemGkQ5Nr/2fliHeTb pKkt8ctuhz+pq7MK9P/FJmiBEyVjxtjKz9mEx2MtGCXaswZAotIV7AJ7hINqxsMgv8XT Ljkr1e7bKoI4FFYuI2adxlgNqM4aGGx+LglflY1SXRCLKjNtjkT9zQiUw5B2cZxBrxPl RBswtT7Pmjxd9nVJ/Ank+BrgUUMDwv3VP2hLVxWe7i5y0Z+5A+rCLlWFlgtaGJT4QSiq d8Rg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1700579364; x=1701184164; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=EKau2os71UI3bYkM7iaGWTmbiYTVSqjFM36BUGEpua4=; b=jhA+AQokUlWr0JXx5edwyQkIGBeopDC+BrtA4B8wsqPIE6GrGMkkctCGVXXtCvrt25 v0onIzq6yCaaI2bbY/y5tzyrUs7mjazOqJRAg+bp2vgbBoiIsZ09KvYbG51hnIgzuink JnXjSAeEujGaNvulGrbQJWZrz+1GE+98qas/RUB6idQuKXqz8E+hvNF65VjAvPCrivwB ZbIgkJzSOhiTIUVHohCqZ50oHQldpBlw+S3csp9ONbkz5nWGGzxBNXv6WDeyJGJ6AXo/ GZ/lumBQhloJGjH0EK++zs5AUrzdfi91DM2EfDynWOuwqFp9xVL0ptUmuGk6q+NvAHqJ bLCA==