Re: [alto] Zaheduzzaman Sarker's Discuss on draft-ietf-alto-new-transport-17: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Zaheduzzaman Sarker <zahed.sarker.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 29 November 2023 12:01 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.104 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1701259281; x=1701864081; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=6o6El0FU/9ZL/tToPbXIITF0Y1lye/6xSydxpZSIzac=; b=MI4FHIp37QAu7XnZTU8xYjAxx5jXwfRLmLolqGPsBKK2TGNC/DBa/ULP3Tf91RCOOy Q5xCcJxAhCinKLBiVtgpCthvtgv+xlUwtksgellGsjV5YZcjCQT2Z04gjukRfTVybNrk oVMb4QbQTpxAF1E1O1U8DQP6e4kituISg8ZoDG4Q2aWqi3POWCUz3P8rwhkdAZG5TKyU q79AZlK4EgIr8M3BjsGoUO1PlCvFLciuElwN8RuQ2rYkncZLm505FzrdqUkIb24wykI3 HYa59+Ofl3HL44qgjwO+P05dtODnOi0iAWJwJqkngjzv7F5Zx6rElfsnAmruvg6Sac01 OejA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1701259281; x=1701864081; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=6o6El0FU/9ZL/tToPbXIITF0Y1lye/6xSydxpZSIzac=; b=HzXlH3BEsx6ipUAvcpOJrRdyFTU+uALBNLysQnMs+jFzJ2Z1JbkUqu8zPhaviuYuC2 hq4vXKn73OpGW/RiZlmqHlRbsBi4fRPwQUQVq4NFOOhPiWMGnNwhyXQWSrd37UbGZNt/ ANIGEjSPvczEz5BySGa+NF/V8zTYwwOMjcLuAK58NEmGB1enM3WJ03wlGhPnEsFjUkiw qBfJKgAcxaZdYM7ckNpjbSvjkYSP0pTTwQU9ltTp0ce96w6MafAHZNNROJrtVVIGlHU3 zt7iUTykqMzK7N29LmHeVyRKGwOinWuuhhhj7xrt21lNxPriYxZnlMlBPDE0eFOm8A2d rNew==