Re: [alto] Info Resource Dirs, OPTIONS, 300 Multiple Choices and all that jazz ....

Richard Alimi <rich@velvetsea.net> Sat, 30 July 2011 15:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=Ot6rJ5lB+IiPl8bZTOgmVqI7hgW6tB1nk/ywENozyew=; b=Gc60vGE41odo5a2FH3wu+X5blV4r38gi7m3DD9a61P5WrbCCHrNaq5qx5eLgrKp14O 63omlYb7QSGqHTRNf6n/CtOXUq49ovyiF0ExEj5Iy5FtqdHecUAjSsCxwB2xN2hUhSJU eAJ9cDpM0Em/DcB4yMmrXIHKDa4TVMIHJW10w=