Re: [alto] Info Resource Dirs, OPTIONS, 300 Multiple Choices and all that jazz ....

Richard Alimi <rich@velvetsea.net> Sat, 30 July 2011 14:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=7RmGA2S5LtjFWeuVMPyLiKc+KZXmzk3bjVO4C+fbD9A=; b=Yx1YkRh61V8rCpSS94/Enk32lIG6DJluztxNW1Ja3nE59CuSVH+IJB4+ouS5mw0fMd eSwzgFANZMDHEPrmuOvs0Gu6NTRKBUHDpscveN7EWjXwGbabRK0QYqLRxLMWUM0gap8z xNpHLkIxO32z7SFrjKQqatBjvtlwe6YN+Z30Q=