Re: [alto] Work related to ALTO at IETF82

Richard Alimi <rich@velvetsea.net> Tue, 15 November 2011 01:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=suPtpChgweqPEci4gEIlUiGSulO5GguatrWvp66uQQc=; b=LPlrE4IGYAEcRghrUTt2j2zJwsjEB5RWnwaaivfrWjoDD4E1sXy1iOfQaPy66zH0sG 8CdZ4ISKqXZGjKh8rxMNi+NWaaY2cOtNvaINuplBJgZEWC1wpIq9pjuUsJEgXAq+6wpK MSLfgP5DOCdQCCMzojHyrzRHBDD03xrrgJamU=