Re: [alto] Mandatory and optional in alto protocol

Richard Alimi <rich@velvetsea.net> Mon, 24 October 2011 16:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=G60WltC62zEMoS5HxNL0/4FcHxiJuPacUxkNjotLZXc=; b=t0pyFscI9FxTlh39yIGOW4B5R0P5uThbrlzq0je//K3h/01xqSRLj+M0d214d6rJcX 0IIqboIWoOM6MyHGERdBVEzxSkmYtaYr0thKqh8o9CT0WQwyeivV8Y3PG6qvdCg+4bIZ yBbyFVLO2nT2q1nATZH1dmHybfRwhCSoLjCVw=